- Island and beach hopping around Caramoan Group: Sabitang Laya, Manlawig Sandbar, Cotivas, Lahuy, Gota, Lahus, Matukad, Pitogo, Minalahos, Hunongan, Tinago, Haponan, Basod.
- Swimming/Snorkeling, the islands harbor some of the most amazing dive sites in the country.
- Camping – just bring your own camping equipment, enough foods and water supply, there are a lot of islands to choose from (those that aren’t used in Survivor taping).
- Spelunking in Culapnit Cave.
- Visit St. Michael Parish, an old red-brick church.
- Trek to MT. Caglago with the 500-steps to the summit and see the 360 degree view of the Caramoan Islands and the gigantic statue of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Mother of Peace.
- Explore Naga, visit Camarines Sur Water Sports Complex and Peñafrancia Church.
- Head south and visit the spots of Albay and Sorsogon.
- Head north and explore the islands of Mercedes Group, Calaguas Group and Maculabo or surf in Daet’s Bagasbas Beach.